To delete a transmitter on your TireMinder Solar Powered Trailer TPMS, please use the following instructions:
- Make sure you are in Monitoring Mode. Monitoring Mode is the mode where you can switch between °F and °C by pressing and releasing the left button.
- Press and hold the left and right buttons on the top of the 5 seconds, release once you hear a beep.
- After the beep you will be in Learn Mode and see the top left tire blinking.
- Select the tire position you would like to delete by pressing and releasing the left or right button.
- Once at the desired tire position, press and hold the center button until you hear a beep and see “---“.
- Repeat Steps 4 and 5 until all tire positions that you would like to delete read “---“.
- You will now need to return to Monitoring Mode. Press and hold the left and right buttons for 5 seconds, release once you hear a beep.
- You should now be back in Monitoring Mode. Confirm this by toggling the temperature using the left button.