To adjust the baseline pressures, please use the following instructions:
- Make sure you are in Monitoring Mode. Monitoring Mode is the mode where you can switch between °F and °C by pressing and releasing the left button.
- Press and hold the center button on the top of the monitor for 5 seconds, release once you hear a beep.
- After the beep, you will be in Baseline Pressure Mode and see the top left tire position blinking.
- Select the tire position you would like to adjust by pressing and releasing the center button on the top of the monitor.
- Once at the desire tire position, press the right or left button to lower or raise the baseline tire pressure, respectively.
- If you wish to adjust additional baseline pressures, repeat steps 4 and 5 until you have adjusted all desired tires.
- You will now need to return to Monitoring Mode. Press and hold the center button for 5 seconds, release once you hear a beep.
- You should now be back in Monitoring Mode. Confirm this by toggling the temperature using the left button.