To add your existing transmitters to a new monitor, use the following instructions:
- Make sure you are in Monitoring Mode. Monitoring Mode is the mode where you can switch between °F and °C by pressing and releasing the left button.
- Press and hold the left and right buttons on the top of the 5 seconds, release once you hear a beep.
- After the beep you will be in Learn Mode and see the top left tire blinking.
- Select the tire position you would like to add by pressing and releasing the left or right buttons to move to different tire positions.
- Screw the transmitter onto the corresponding tire position. Within 12 seconds, you should hear a beep and see the current tire pressure.
- If you wish to add additional tire positions, repeat steps 4 to 5 until you have added each desired tire position.
- You will now need to return to Monitoring Mode. Press and hold the left and right buttons for 5 seconds, release once you hear a beep.
- You should now be back in Monitoring Mode. Confirm this by toggling the temperature using the left button.