Yes, tire pressure will increase around 0.5 PSI for every 1000 feet above sea level. The increase will be greater the higher the pressure you run in your tires.
Articles in this section
- Why is My TireMinder System Reading a Different Pressure Than My Tire Pressure Gauge?
- How to Replace the Batteries on Your TireMinder Transmitter
- Best Type of Valve Extenders for Use With TireMinder TPMS
- TireMinder Signal Booster Installation Instructions
- How to Order Batteries Using Our Battery Replacement Program
- TireMinder Warranty Information
- Which TireMinder Transmitters Do I Need? Brass vs Aluminum
- Can Rubber Valve Stems Be Used With The TireMinder Transmitters?
- Do I Need A Signal Booster?
- Does the System Need to Be Reprogrammed Every Time I Change Batteries?
- See all 51 articles...