When screwing the TireMinder transmitters on or off, you will hear a small amount of air escape. This is perfectly normal and similar to how a standard tire pressure gauge functions. Please see the video below for an example of what will occur when screwing on and off your TireMinder transmitter.
Articles in this section
- TireMinder Charger Technical Specifications
- TireMinder Compliance Standards
- Return Labels
- Does TireMinder Have Replacement Parts?
- TireMinder ES Rhino Signal Booster Technical Specifications & Dimensions
- Transmitter Will Not Fit on My Valve Stem
- Signal Booster Wire Gauge Size (AWG)
- Why is My TireMinder System Reading a Different Pressure Than My Tire Pressure Gauge?
- How to Replace the Batteries on Your TireMinder Transmitter
- What To Do When You Only Have 6V Batteries | Parallel vs Series Battery Connections
- See all 60 articles...