If you're no longer seeing your tire positions on your TireMinder Smart TPMS App on your Android smartphone, these steps will help get you back up and running quickly and easily.
First, let's check whether your tires have been mistakenly "disconnected" with the Smart TPMS App's Disconnect Mode with the following steps.
- In the Smart TPMS App, click the Settings (⋮) button at the top right and click "Disconnect Mode."
- The Front and Rear sections should be displaying all 22 available tire positions.
- If the Front or Rear section displays nothing and they are blank, click to the left or right of the box and the tire positions should be made visible again.
- Click "Home" at the bottom of the screen to go back to Monitoring Mode, where your previously learned transmitters should now be displayed.
If your transmitters have not been disconnected in the Smart TPMS App's Disconnect Mode, you can move on to the following steps to re-establish connection between your Smart TPMS Bluetooth Adapter and your Smart TPMS App.
- Turn off the Bluetooth Adapter completely and exit the Smart TPMS App entirely on your phone.
- Reopen the Smart TPMS App on your phone and while the dialog box says "Connecting..." turn your Bluetooth Adapter back on.
- Within seconds, you should then see "Success" and your Bluetooth Adapter should then have a blinking blue light on the front, indicating connectivity.
- Your tire positions should now be displayed on the screen within the Smart TPMS App.
If the steps above did not work right away, you may need to do the following and then restart the previous steps.
- Go to your phone's Settings.
- Click on "Apps."
- Find and select "TireMinder TPMS."
- Click "Storage & Cache."
- Click both "Clear Storage" and "Clear Cache."
- Repeat the steps from the first section.
Minder Division of Valterra Products
3000 SE Waaler Street
Stuart, FL 34997