The TireMinder TM-88C can add or disconnect up to 9 different vehicles using Disconnect Mode. To do so, please use the following directions:
- From Monitoring Mode, or “M” mode, press and hold the left and center buttons for 5 seconds, until you hear a beep.
- After the beep, you will see a “D” in the center of the display and “Vehicle” near the bottom right of the display. You will also see the top section of the monitor flashing, along with a number at the very top. The flashing section represents the currently selected section and the number represents the vehicle number. For example, if you see the top section is flashing and a 1 is displayed on the top, that means that you are on the first vehicle of the top section.
- From here, you can use the right button to toggle between vehicles. 1 is the first vehicle, 2 is the second vehicle, 3 is the third vehicle, and 0 is… no vehicle! When 0 is selected no vehicle will be displayed in that section. In other words, it’s disconnected.
- To move to another section, press and release the center button.
- Once you have made your selection, exit Disconnect Mode by pressing and holding the left and center buttons for 5 seconds, until you hear a beep. You will then be back in Monitoring Mode.
If you ever need to reconnect a vehicle, go back into Disconnect Mode and choose the appropriate section and vehicle you desire.