To replace the O-ring, remove the rubber O-ring that is at the base of where the cap threads onto the monitor. Once removed, place a new O-ring in the same position.
Articles in this section
- Why is My TireMinder System Reading a Different Pressure Than My Tire Pressure Gauge?
- How to Replace the Batteries on Your TireMinder Transmitter
- Best Type of Valve Extenders for Use With TireMinder TPMS
- TireMinder Signal Booster Installation Instructions
- How to Order Batteries Using Our Battery Replacement Program
- TireMinder Warranty Information
- Which TireMinder Transmitters Do I Need? Brass vs Aluminum
- Can Rubber Valve Stems Be Used With The TireMinder Transmitters?
- Do I Need A Signal Booster?
- Does the System Need to Be Reprogrammed Every Time I Change Batteries?
- See all 54 articles...