To replace the O-ring, remove the rubber O-ring that is at the base of where the cap threads onto the monitor. Once removed, place a new O-ring in the same position.
Articles in this section
- TireMinder Charger Technical Specifications
- TireMinder Compliance Standards
- Return Labels
- Does TireMinder Have Replacement Parts?
- TireMinder ES Rhino Signal Booster Technical Specifications & Dimensions
- Transmitter Will Not Fit on My Valve Stem
- Signal Booster Wire Gauge Size (AWG)
- Why is My TireMinder System Reading a Different Pressure Than My Tire Pressure Gauge?
- How to Replace the Batteries on Your TireMinder Transmitter
- What To Do When You Only Have 6V Batteries | Parallel vs Series Battery Connections
- See all 61 articles...