If you run into an issue in which your valve stem has broken, or started to leak, we recommend purchasing emergency valve stems that are installed on the exterior of the tire. A highly rated option is Colby Valve, which can be found here.
Articles in this section
- Why is My TireMinder System Reading a Different Pressure Than My Tire Pressure Gauge?
- How to Replace the Batteries on Your TireMinder Transmitter
- Best Type of Valve Extenders for Use With TireMinder TPMS
- TireMinder Signal Booster Installation Instructions
- How to Order Batteries Using Our Battery Replacement Program
- Which TireMinder Transmitters Do I Need? Brass vs Aluminum
- Can Rubber Valve Stems Be Used With The TireMinder Transmitters?
- Do I Need A Signal Booster?
- Does the System Need to Be Reprogrammed Every Time I Change Batteries?
- TireMinder TM-77 and TM-88C Comparison
- See all 34 articles...