If you run into an issue in which your valve stem has broken, or started to leak, we recommend purchasing emergency valve stems that are installed on the exterior of the tire. A highly rated option is Colby Valve, which can be found here.
Articles in this section
- TireMinder Charger Technical Specifications
- TireMinder Compliance Standards
- Return Labels
- Does TireMinder Have Replacement Parts?
- TireMinder ES Rhino Signal Booster Technical Specifications & Dimensions
- Transmitter Will Not Fit on My Valve Stem
- Signal Booster Wire Gauge Size (AWG)
- Why is My TireMinder System Reading a Different Pressure Than My Tire Pressure Gauge?
- How to Replace the Batteries on Your TireMinder Transmitter
- What To Do When You Only Have 6V Batteries | Parallel vs Series Battery Connections
- See all 60 articles...