If you run into an issue in which your valve stem has broken, or started to leak, we recommend purchasing emergency valve stems that are installed on the exterior of the tire. A highly rated option is Colby Valve, which can be found here.
Articles in this section
- Best Type of Valve Extenders for Use With TireMinder TPMS
- TireMinder Signal Booster Installation Instructions
- How to Order Batteries Using Our Battery Replacement Program
- Which TireMinder Transmitters Do I Need? Brass vs Aluminum
- Can Rubber Valve Stems Be Used With The TireMinder Transmitters?
- Do I Need A Signal Booster?
- Does the System Need to Be Reprogrammed Every Time I Change Batteries?
- Are the TireMinder Transmitters Waterproof?
- Leaking Transmitter
- What to Do When You Only Have 6v Batteries | Parallel vs Series Battery Connections
- See all 30 articles...