What It Does
When implemented, this will delete transmitter codes from all transmitters that had been mounted. It is activated from the Learn Mode. When complete, all 20 tire positions will be empty, displaying “- -"
When To Delete
- If you think you’ve screwed up the installation and want to start over.
- If someone has removed all the transmitters and you don’t know which goes where.
- If you are making a major change in RVs and the wheel positions need to be moved (5th wheel to coach or reverse).
- First, remove all transmitters from the valve stems and set them down by the tires.
- From Monitoring Mode, press and hold the LEFT and RIGHT buttons for 5 seconds (until all 20 positions appear). The screen will show LEARN in the top center of the display.
- You will see that all your currently active tire positions display a tire pressure.
- Press and hold the CENTER and RIGHT buttons. After 5 seconds, the unit will beep twice, and each tire position will read “- -."
- Since you are already in the Learn Mode, you may start the re-install process immediately.
- If you are not ready, you should exit from this mode by pressing and holding the LEFT and RIGHT buttons until all 20 positions disappear.
- You will be back in Monitoring Mode From here, you may start over at any time.