We think this mode is really cool. It all happens while in MONITORING mode and can only be used after all transmitters have been installed. When implemented, all current pressures will go to 0 PSI and the temperatures reset to 32°F.
The monitor will then automatically search for updated pressures and temperatures from all tires. All should be recovered within 20 minutes.
When To Use This Mode
- After the rig has been in storage.
- If you see “Signal Loss” on the monitor.
- If you feel one or more positions are not updating.
- In the morning before getting back on the road as the monitor may still show yesterday’s information.
Quick-Tip: The auto-search function will not work if the monitor is close to requiring a re-charge.
- Press and hold the CENTER and RIGHT buttons for 3- 5 seconds.
- You will hear a double “beep”. All wheel position circles will reset with the pressures showing 0 PSI. The temperatures will all be reset at 32°F (or 0°C).
Updated pressures and temperatures will not all appear at the same time (be patient). If after 20 minutes, the monitor does not receive an update from one or more transmitters, the unit will beep several times and the missing position will flash and show “Signal Loss”.