The main function of a tire pressure monitoring system (TPMS) is to alert when a tire issue occurs. Your TireMinder i10 will check for the following tire issues every 6 seconds:
- Rapid Leak - Pressure loss of 3 PSI or more in less than 2 minutes.
- Slow Leak - Pressure loss of 6 PSI or more in 2 to 10 minutes.
- Low Pressure - Pressure loss of 15% or more of the baseline pressure.
- High Pressure - Pressure increase of 20% or more of the baseline pressure.
- High Temperature - Internal tire temperature of 167°F (75°C) or greater.
In the event of a tire issue, the appropriate alert will be displayed on the top of the screen and tire position with the issue will be circled in red. Also, the monitor will start to beep and a red light will be displayed on the top of the monitor. If multiple alerts occur, use the right or left buttons to toggle between alerts