No, you do not need to reprogram the TireMinder system every time you change batteries. Just remember to put the transmitter back on the same tire position they were taken off of.
For simple to follow instructions on how to replace the batteries, please follow this guide:
- Make sure your TireMinder monitor is on.
- Remove a single transmitter from the valve stem. Once removed, the TireMinder transmitter should display 0 PSI.
- Once the transmitter is removed from the valve stem, remove the cap and then the CR1632 battery from underneath the battery bracket.
- Insert a new battery into the transmitter’s battery bracket.
- Screw the transmitter back onto the same valve stem it came off of.
- Once the transmitter is back on the valve stem, the TireMinder monitor will display the updated tire pressure, confirming the procedure.