The baseline pressure is the cold tire pressure which you run in your tires. Let’s say you run 100 PSI in your front driver and passenger tires. That means you would set the two front tires to 100 PSI as the baseline in the TireMinder® TPMS App.
To adjust a tire’s baseline pressure, please refer to the following:
- Open the TireMinder® TPMS App.
- Touch the button labeled “Baseline” on the bottom bar of the TireMinder® TPMS App.
- When in Baseline Mode, you will see all of the tire positions that have been learned/added to the monitor.
- Touch the tire position you would like to adjust the baseline.
- Type in the baseline pressure you would like to use for that tire position, confirm by pressing Done.
- Touch each tire position you would like to adjust and type in the appropriate pressure for that tire position.
- Once you have adjusted all the baseline pressures, press the Home button to go back the Home screen.
Note: You will only be able to adjust the baseline pressure of a tire position if it is currently learned to the TireMinder® TPMS App.