The TireMinder TPMS App has a feature that will allow the App to stop your phone from going to sleep or dimming the screen. We call this “Disable Sleep”.
To disable the sleep mode of your phone while using the App, please refer to the following:
- Touch the ellipse ( ⋮ ) on the top right of the screen. This will pull up the main menu.
- Touch on the button labeled “Settings”.
- Touch on the button labeled “Disable Sleep” under Advanced Settings.
- A menu will pop up, allowing you to choose enable or disable. Choose “On” to disable sleep mode or “Off to enable sleep mode.
- Once you have enabled or disabled sleep mode, touch the Home button to exit Settings.
Note: Using the Disable Sleep feature may cause significant battery usage. If you are experiencing significant battery drain, turn this feature off.