Yes, all TireMinder transmitters are IPX7 compliant, meaning you can submerge the transmitter in up to 3.3 feet / 1 meter of water for up to 30 minutes and is safe in both fresh or salt water without running into any issues. This IPX7 rating includes our external, internal and flow-through transmitters.
Articles in this section
- TireMinder Charger Technical Specifications
- TireMinder Compliance Standards
- Return Labels
- Does TireMinder Have Replacement Parts?
- TireMinder ES Rhino Signal Booster Technical Specifications & Dimensions
- Transmitter Will Not Fit on My Valve Stem
- Signal Booster Wire Gauge Size (AWG)
- Why is My TireMinder System Reading a Different Pressure Than My Tire Pressure Gauge?
- How to Replace the Batteries on Your TireMinder Transmitter
- What To Do When You Only Have 6V Batteries | Parallel vs Series Battery Connections
- See all 61 articles...