Yes, all TireMinder transmitters are IPX7 compliant, meaning you can submerge the transmitter in up to 3.3 feet / 1 meter of water for up to 30 minutes and is safe in both fresh or salt water without running into any issues. This IPX7 rating includes our external, internal and flow-through transmitters.
Articles in this section
- Why is My TireMinder System Reading a Different Pressure Than My Tire Pressure Gauge?
- How to Replace the Batteries on Your TireMinder Transmitter
- Best Type of Valve Extenders for Use With TireMinder TPMS
- TireMinder Signal Booster Installation Instructions
- How to Order Batteries Using Our Battery Replacement Program
- TireMinder Warranty Information
- Which TireMinder Transmitters Do I Need? Brass vs Aluminum
- Can Rubber Valve Stems Be Used With The TireMinder Transmitters?
- Do I Need A Signal Booster?
- Does the System Need to Be Reprogrammed Every Time I Change Batteries?
- See all 51 articles...