You can absolutely use the TireMinder system on your boat trailer. However, do not leave the transmitters submerged for long periods of time (>30 minutes).
Articles in this section
- Best Type of Valve Extenders for Use With TireMinder TPMS
- TireMinder Signal Booster Installation Instructions
- How to Order Batteries Using Our Battery Replacement Program
- Which TireMinder Transmitters Do I Need? Brass vs Aluminum
- Can Rubber Valve Stems Be Used With The TireMinder Transmitters?
- Do I Need A Signal Booster?
- Does the System Need to Be Reprogrammed Every Time I Change Batteries?
- Are the TireMinder Transmitters Waterproof?
- Leaking Transmitter
- What to Do When You Only Have 6v Batteries | Parallel vs Series Battery Connections
- See all 30 articles...