Yes, the TireMinder Lite app (link below) does support CarPlay.
How can I use Apple CarPlay?
Please see the following requirements that must be met in order to use CarPlay:
- A compatible vehicle or 3rd party receiver that is compatible with Apple CarPlay. A list of compatible vehicles can be found here: https://www.apple.com/ios/carplay/available-models/
- A TireMinder Bluetooth Adapter:
- Install the TireMinder Lite app version 2.0 or higher from the Apple App Store
- Open the TireMinder Lite app and complete setup. The app must be completely setup prior to using CarPlay.
- Navigate to the app on your CarPlay system:
- Once open, you will now see the following display:
In Use Image:
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Why does the CarPlay app not look like the regular TireMinder Lite app?
A: Our CarPlay version follows Apple's User Interface Guidelines for CarPlay to ensure driver safety and usability.
Q: I do not have a TireMinder Bluetooth Adapter. Can one be added to my current TireMinder system?
A: Yes, you can purchase a TireMinder Bluetooth Adapter here: https://www.minderresearch.com/product/tireminder-smart-tpms-bluetooth-adapter/. This adapter is compatible with the following TireMinder models: A1A, A1AS, i10, TM-77, and TM-88C. If you have a model that is not listed, you will need the following upgrade kit: https://www.minderresearch.com/product/tiremindertireminder-smart-tpms-smartphone-based-tire-pressure-monitor-for-rvs/
Q: I don't see all of my tire information on my vehicle's display, but I see them in the TireMinder App. Why?
A: If you are monitoring a spare tire position on your TireMinder App, this would prevent the CarPlay display from properly showing your tire information. A fix for this issue is upcoming.